Latest News

Lakshmi Rai Birthday Bash





T-town news Lakshmi Rai #birthday on 05/05
It was her #firstcake and the celebrations begins thanks to my family n friends for a midnight suprise lov u lot It was her #unforgettable @birthdaybash celebration with her friends
wat a night! Best birthday bash ever thanks to all my #bestiess for making me feel so special cheers to all &Prabudeva &Devisriprasad and &Madhavan joined the bash in the evening
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: Lakshmi Rai Birthday Bash Description: T-town news Lakshmi Rai Birthday T-town news Lakshmi Rai #birthday on 05/05 It was her #firstcake and the celebrations begins thanks to my family n friends for a midnight suprise lov u lot It was her #unforgettable @birthdaybash celebration with her friends wat a night! Best birthday bash ever thanks to all my #bestiess for making me feel so special cheers to all &Prabudeva &Devisriprasad and &Madhavan joined the bash in the evening Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Priya Pinkyz
Scroll to Top